Friday, June 25, 2010

Secret Garden Tour, Corinth VT

On June 19 there was a tour to five private gardens to benefit Blake Memorial library in Corinth, VT. A 1:30 hr driving for home I met very cheerful ladies who helped me with the transportation to visit these five secret gardens.
Most of them are quite far away from the library and I am not familiar with these roads. The cost that I paid for it was $20. All these five families showed up their skills, their secrets. Every stop that we made with Judy, who was the driver, it was like you want to discover something no reveled were amazing, with lots of color, rhythm and structure.


I deeply felt in love with Wendy's garden (in this photo waving her hand). She doesn't only have such a gorgeous field surrounded by flowers, vegetables; she has horses, hens and geese plus she is an artist, working with glass.






Thanks to Wendy for the private tour to me to meet the inside of her house… you feel peace!


This solar clock was beside flowers of a Japaneese lady, what a great idea to check the time while gardening. It will be great for me, since I don't have control of the time. One weekend I spent seven hours, weeding, feeding, mulching, prunning, ahhh I didn't realize how long I spent my time there!

No comments:

Post a Comment